BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

~LAST~

hurm..
something came across my mind after i read sum1 blog...
tis sum1,tat i rily2 miz..
I know myself is missing some1. Missing too deeply...
But, WHO CARES?? Will the some1 care??No...
The some1 not going to CARE i tink!
where the person that I knew last time....
I dun noe where this real person went....
But,again.. seriously. I miz tis person so much.
dun noe u gonna read this or not....
Maybe not now, or maybe later on. Or u wont ever read it
but i hope u wll read...

hey...
u r bit differnt now..
i noe my fault..
but,trust me,i din mean it..
it juz a joke...
but u take it serious...
i noe,im ntg 2 u,juz fren..
but i rily appreciate this friendship...
u noe y?
coz i never have a rily gud fren b4...
sory,is tat kinda emotional...
as u owaiz said b4,im sensitive,emo,temper,jiwang etc..
n i noe tats true,..
ahhhhhhhhhhh.........
sory once again...
myb,myb n myb....
im not gud enough 2 b ur fren...
n if u tink da same..
better,....
juz stop it....
sory if my words hurtng u....
not bcoz im tired wif all of tis....
I just want to voice out my feeling...
i wun u 2 b epy there..
dun wory bout me...
we myb far apart,but u'll owaiz in my mind...
im epy being ur fren til now...

2 all...
dun wory bout me...
juz read it n keep it...
im okie..
juz emo sumtimes...
i hate myself being like tis
if,i din post any blog aftr tis...
hope u all undrstnd me k

~LAILATUL ASMARINA ZAKARIA~
"u'r da music in me"